Payment Options for Regency and Villas Residents
All of our residents at The Regency and Villas Apartments enjoy free, convenient payment options with 24/7 access. Below are the most commonly used payment options for our residents with helpful tips for making payment easier.
We are excited to offer all of our Residents and Guarantors the ability to make FREE online payments 24/7 from the comfort of your home! Simply log in to the portal associated with the community in which you live and follow the easy steps.
If you have not already set up your Rent Café Online Portal now is the time! When you get it all set up you will be able to make payments, see past payments, and also submit maintenance requests.
- Go to the Regency main website www.regencystudenthousing.com
- Under the Pay now tab” (make sure you choose regency or villas)
- (In the future you will be able to log in on this page without set up)
- When setting up your account you will need the email that on file for you and your registration code.
- You will then receive a confirmation to the email address listed and you can login!]
- Also keep in mind you need to re- register on this new portal even if you have already done so. Also there is no more guarantor portal, so you will have to register with all of your student’s login information.
Mail In Payment
The Regency & Villas accepts payment by check, money order and certified funds by mailing the payment to the following address.
Denver, CO 80216
Tips: Remember to complete your check in entirety. See a sample below:
Drop Off Payment
The Regency & Villas accepts payment by check, money order and certified funds by dropping off your payment in the Regency Drop Box which is available 24/7 in the Main Lobby.
Tips: Remember to complete your check in entirety and place your payment in an envelope (name and apartment).