Bus route and shuttle schedule
The Regency and The Villas is conveniently located just two miles from the Auraria Campus. A shuttle runs during the fall and spring semesters between our student housing community and the Auraria Campus twice per hour Monday–Thursday from 6:40 a.m.–6:53 p.m., and Friday from 7:40 a.m.–12:23 p.m.
In addition, there is an RTD bus stop located at 38th Avenue and Fox Street, and RTD has proposed a light rail stop at 38th Avenue and Inca Street. There also is a light rail station under construction at 41st Avenue and Fox Street.
THE SHUTTLE APP
You can download the app to track the shuttle at any time or use the GPS image below.
- Download LiveViewGPS on your phone or tablet.
- Enter the following:
- User: [email protected]
- Password: bus
- Key: bus
- Guests are not permitted to ride on the Regency bus shuttle as residents are our top priority for this service.
- Residents must present their Regency/Villas key card to ride.
- Doors will be closed when the shuttle reaches capacity, and additional students will have to wait until the next shuttle.
- Smoking and/or tobacco use of any kind is prohibited, including e-cigarettes.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Safety is strongly enforced.
- The shuttle only stops at designated stops.
- Riders must respect the driver and other passengers.
- Drivers do not write passes or late slips for students’ classes.
- All drivers have the right to immediately remove and/or permanently ban anyone at any time.
- Violators will be enforced through Regency management and can result in fees.