The Regency and Villas Student Apartments is conveniently located just two miles from the Auraria Campus. A free shuttle runs during the fall and spring semesters for our Residents between our student housing community and the Auraria Campus every hour Monday–Thursday from 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
In addition, there is convenient RTD Light Rail station located only blocks away from the Regency & Villas at 38th Avenue and Fox Street. It is free for nearly all students to ride and is only one block away from Union Station connecting you to dozens of areas around the city in minutes!
- All Residents must sign the Shuttle Waiver AND have their meal plan ID Card on them to ride. No exceptions!
- Times will vary throughout the semester for a variety of reasons. Please plan accordingly!
- Guests are not permitted to ride on the Regency bus shuttle as residents are our top priority for this service.
- Residents must present their Regency/Villas key card to ride.
- Doors will be closed when the shuttle reaches capacity, and additional students will have to wait until the next shuttle.
- Smoking and/or tobacco use of any kind is prohibited, including e-cigarettes.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Safety is strongly enforced.
- The shuttle only stops at designated stops.
- Riders must respect the driver and other passengers.
- Drivers do not write passes or late slips for students’ classes.
- All drivers have the right to immediately remove and/or permanently ban anyone at any time.
- Violators will be enforced through Regency management and can result in fees.